EnergyRight Residential Services
Energy Right Residential Services is a Program developed through a partnership between Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) and local power companies, including VEC. Energy Right Residential Services provides homeowners with simple ways to make existing homes as energy-efficient as possible.
There are multiple programs for customers to participate in and you can find them on the Energy Right website: energyright.com.
- Register your home to get started – Don’t know exactly how to make your home more energy efficient? Request an Evaluation – Our professional energy advisors will give you a list of recommended improvements. Then, select a contractor off our list to make your energy improvements. (registration does not commit you to participate in the program.)
- Get some help with your energy projects – find a TVA Quality Contractor Network (QCN) Member. Get started right away! Simply select a QCN member from our list and begin making your energy efficiency improvements. The list is available for viewing after you create your account. If you’ve already had work performed by a QCN member, select this path and provide the QCN with your Customer Site ID.
- Energy Workshops for adults and kids – Energy Monsters can help children learn energy-saving habits that will help them learn how to save money for years to come. Adults can save energy and money by attending a FREE Virtual workshop and learn tips and tricks to increase energy efficiency in their home.
- Lower energy costs with home project guidance – Discover money-saving tips for a happier home and get advice designed to help you start making progress.
- Don’t have time for the in-home visits you can complete a DIY Home Energy Assessment – Get a FREE Energy Savings Kit and $10 Home Depot Gift Card.
To register for the program, click here or call (1-855-237-2673).
To learn more about the program, click here or call Kristy Kelly-Sewell at 423-334-7055.
Qualified Contractor List